Why Isn’t the Progressive Budget Plan on the Table?
So much for the notion of “the liberal media”. If the media was really slanted left, wouldn’t this plan be getting considerable coverage and discussion…? Isn’t this the plan that is supported by the majority of the American people as viewed through recent polling. Is the Medicaid & Medicare destroying, tax cut for the wealthy and corporate elites, budget plan put forth by Paul Ryan and the Republicans a true reflection of American priorities? I think not…
Watch the clip and let me know what you think…
- Paul Ryan’s Defense of Tax Breaks For Wealthy Brings Him Boos (themoderatevoice.com)
- The threat to today’s seniors in the Republican Medicare/Medicaid plan (dailykos.com)
- “[We’ll] see if Republican senators like the Ryan budget as much as their House colleagues did.” (shortformblog.tumblr.com)
- Republicans Running for Cover After Budget Vote to End Medicare (news.firedoglake.com)
- Home for Easter, GOP faces backlash over budget plan – Pioneer Press (news.google.com)